I love hot wings, but not the calories or cholesterol, so I use this simple spicy recipe when I want something savory. I usually eat mine with a salad (lettuce, tomatoes, crumbled blue cheese, diced celery), but these are delicious dipped in ranch dressing too. *Yes- for the record- blue cheese is the only thing I like from Clemson.
Buffalo Chicken by Melanie Knight
- 4 chicken breasts- slice thin, butterfly if you need to
- your favorite bbq dry rub
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Hot sauce
- 3 tbl butter
- Clemson blue cheese crumbles- your choice, I like a lot
- Romaine lettuce- 2-3 leaves per salad
- tomatoes diced- 1/2 tomato per salad
- celery diced- 1/4 cup per salad
Season the chicken breasts, then grill over medium- high heat until done. Remove from heat and set aside. Melt butter and stir in hot sauce until mixed. Dip each chicken breast in hot sauce and serve. Can also be served on a sandwich roll with lettuce, tomato and crumbled blue cheese.