This was an easy recipe to make and smells delicious.
Tasty salmon in a package with veggies from The NFL Gameday Cookbook
- 1 small zucchini julienned
- 1 yellow squash julienned
- 1 carrot julienned (I used shredded)
- 1 clove garlic
- Olive oil as needed
- Salt & black pepper as needed
- Four 6oz fillets – salmon
- 1 med tomato diced
- 4 green onions- sliced
- 4 basil leaves (I used dried basil sprinkled)
- 2 lemons- thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 squares of aluminum foil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix olive oil, zucchini, squash, carrots, garlic. Divide into 4 & place in center of foil. Top with salmon, salt & pepper, basil, tomatoes, green onions & 3 lemon slices. Add 2 tablespoons white wine & close each packet. Bake for 20 mins or until salmon is flaky.