I cooked this tonight using thin rib eye steaks cut into thin strips and it was so good I didn’t even get a pic! This recipe works with chicken, beef or pork and is a staple in our house.
- 5 thin ribeyes- cut into strips (like fajitas)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 sweet onion- but into thin rings
- 3 stalks celery- cut at an angle
- 1/2 cup Kikoman soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
Heat olive oil in skillet over med high heat. Sautee onions until they begin to brown. Add in ribeye and cook until done. Add in celery and broccoli. Cook until done.
In a bowl or glass- mix together soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger & corn starch. Pour over veggies & beef. Let cook 5-10 minutes over med to low heat until sauce thickens up.
Serve over rice and enjoy! If you make this- send me a pic!